Nomba Kudi Pos Charges – One of Nigeria’s most well-known fintech startups, Kudi, makes online banking transactions and more simple to access in both urban and rural areas.
One of the many distinctive features of the Kudi Exchange platform is a free mobile P.O.S. (point-of-sale) system that is seamlessly integrated into the First Kudi App and empowers both merchants and consumers.
Using their phone number or a QR code found in the app, sellers, and merchants of all kinds can accept payments for goods and services thanks to Kudi Business.
Retailers are no longer required to pay outrageous bank fees for shoddy P.O.S. systems. Buyers now have a tool that incorporates all of the mobile money’s advantages at the same time. Additionally, Kudi Business maintains a secure record of all purchases and gives customers the option to reject any disputed or erroneous charges.
Nomba Kudi pos charges 2022
Their transaction for Nomba Kudi POS withdrawals Charges are:
100 – 4,500 (24 Naira)
4,501 – 25,000 (0.6%)
25,001 – 500,000 (150 Naira)
Trending Issues In Nigeria
- List of tecno phones and prices
- fudma portal
- samsung a32 price
- itel p37
- benue subeb
- agsmeis loan
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Shortlisted Candidates 2022
- (NSCDC) Recruitment | Apply Now!
- Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisted Candidates Recruitment 2022
- Kwara State University School Fees
The entire process of becoming a Nomba kudi Agent follows a straightforward, step-by-step guide, as demonstrated in this post, so it is not challenging. To use this app, you must have a fully functional Android phone that can access the internet.
Fill out the online application and adhere to the guidelines listed below to join Kudi as an agent.
- Install the Kudi app from the Apple or Google Play stores.
- Open the app on your mobile device by launching it.
- Register on the Kudi app with your phone number and connect your bank account.
- To conduct transactions, utilize the Kudi app.
- Use the app to continue paying your electric bill, TV subscriptions, and recharges.
- After using the platform for about two weeks, Kudi should send you a message about your eligibility for a free POS. Check your inbox for it.
What are the requirements for Nomba Kudi agent registration?
- A National ID card
- Utility Bills (e.g PHCN)
- Passport Photograph
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is kudi charges?
What should I know about KUDI POS?
How much does KUDI POS machine cost?
How does KUDI POS work?
Leave a Comment