mountain top university – was established in 2015 and is a private university in Makogi Oba, Ogun State, Nigeria. Pentecostal Christian organization Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries founded it. Dr. D.K. Olukoya, the founder and general overseer of MFM Ministries worldwide, founded the university.
Mountain Top University School Fees
The cost of attending school ranges from 100 level to 500 level for programs lasting five years. The most expensive tuition at Mountain Top University is paid for by students majoring in applied geophysics and geology (N680,000). This suggests that Mountain Top University is among Nigeria’s least expensive universities.
Visit the school website at https://mtu.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to see the breakdown.
- Applied Geophysics – N670,000 – N800,000
- Geology – N670,000 – N800,000
- Biochemistry – N640,000 – N770,000
- Biotechnology – N640,000 – N770,000
- Microbiology – N640,000 – N770,000
- Biology – N380,000 – N510,000
- Chemistry – N380,000 – N510,000
- Industrial Chemistry – N640,000 – N770,000
- Physics – N380,000 – N510,000
- Physics and Electronics – N640,000 – N770,000
- Computer Science – N640,000 – N770,000
- Mathematics – N380,000 – N510,000
- Cyber security – N640,000 – N770,000
- Food Science and Technology – N640,000 – N770,000
- Software Engineering – N640,000 – N770,000
- Accounting – N640,000 – N770,000
- Finance – N640,000 – N770,000
- Business Administration – N640,000 – N770,000
- Industrial Relations and Personnel Management – N640,000 – N770,000
- Public Administration – N640,000 – N770,000
- Economics – N640,000 – N770,000
- Mass Communication – N640,000 – N770,000
- English – N670,000 – N700,000
- Music – N670,000 – N700,000
- Religious Studies – N345,000 – N475,000
- Fine And Applied Arts – N580,000 – N710,000
- Securities And Investment – N640,000 – N770,000
- How Much Is Chrisland University School Fees
- Crawford University School Fees
- How Much Is Augustine University School Fees
- How much is Babcock university school fees
- How Much Is Afe Babalola University School Fees
Mountain Top University Courses
- Agricultural Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- English Language
- Industrial Chemistry
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Software Engineering
- Fine and Applied Arts
Mountain Top university Cut Off Mark
The 2022/2023 session’s Mountain Top University (MTU) Cutoff Point has been delivered. For institutions that award degrees, the cut-off score is 180. See more details below.
The JAMB and departmental cut off marks for 2022/2023 have been announced byMountain Top University. Competitors in the UTME will only need a minimum UTME score of 180 before you can admit them to the college. The Mountain Top University administration has published the JAMB-approved 2022/2023 Cut off Mark.
Due to the large number of applicants hoping to enrol in classes at Mountain Top University (MTU), confirmation procedures are rigors, and chances of admission are determined by the frame scores.
Note: Earning the minimum Mountain Top University remove mark does not guarantee acceptance into the degree programme of your choice. Your Post UTME score, O’Level grades, subject combination, JAMB score, and other factors must be met in order to be considered for admission to BUK.
Mountain Top University Departmental Cut off Mark
The official delivery of Mountain Ridge University MTU Departmental Cut Off Marks 2022/2023 has not yet occurred. The following topics are merely anticipated ones. If possible, always get confirmation from a reputable source.
- does mountain top university allow phones
- mountain top university school fees
- mountain top university dress code
- courses offered in mountain top university
- does mountain top university offer medicine
- mountain top university postgraduate school fees
- mountain top university post utme