The FG Survival Fund Program 2023 Application is now open for submission by applicants, so do you know how to register for FG survival fund program? Before you apply right now, please make sure you read the job program’s requirements.
Application for the Federal Government Survival Fund: If you have not yet submitted an application for the FG Survival Fund Program, do not despair—a new round of applications is now open.
Keep in mind that the Survival Fund Program was started by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the intention of helping individual artisans and small businesses.
What You Should Know About FG Survival Fund Program 2023
According to a report, FG has already compensated 59,000* artisans in 24 states (*the number of beneficiaries has long since surpassed this number). Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake, and an MSME Grant is components of the Survival Fund Program.
The purpose of the FG MSME CRM & MIS Platform, which was developed specifically for the survival fund program, is to assist with the digital registration, onboarding, and management of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) for the program.
About the FG Survival Fund Program, The program is a part of the Economic Sustainability Plan and aims to help these businesses and keep them safe from the COVID-19 pandemic’s potential dangers.
FG Survival Fund Program 2023 Requirement
The program is broken up into three categories: Payroll Support, which helps businesses pay their employees; Guaranteed Offtake, which helps businesses start or rebuild; and MSME Grant, which provides free grants to Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises.
Any Nigerian with a registered or unregistered business can apply for either of these categories if they meet the requirements.
How to Register for FG Survival Fund Program 2023
REGISTRATION: Registering your personal and/or business information on the survival fund application portal is the first step in joining the Federal Government Survival Fund Program.
ONBOARD: After signing up for the platform, the next step is to complete the onboarding process by providing information about the organization, the bank, and the employees.
PAYMENT: After your application has been verified successfully, you can expect payment from the scheme you applied for.
The steps listed below will help you sign up for the survival fund 2022 program:
- Navigate to survivalfund.gov.ng, the registration portal for the fund.
- Click the “Start Here” button to access the application form options.
- Select the category you want to apply for by clicking “Payroll Support Register,” “MSME Grant Register,” or “Guaranteed Offtake Register.”
- To avoid being disqualified at the verification state, make sure your information on the form is as accurate as possible.
- After registering successfully, you will:
- Receive an Activation Code on your mobile device, enter it to activate your profile, and then proceed with the onboarding process by logging in to Your Profile.