heritage bank transfer code – For mobile banking, use Heritage Bank Transfer Code 2023. Users of Heritage Bank can now easily transfer money and complete other transactions thanks to USSD Code 2023. This lessens the anxiety associated with making payments at the bank. You can transfer money and pay bills by just dialing a few codes.
The heritage bank mobile transfer code is compatible with all phone platforms, including Android, Java, iPhone, Symbian, and others. If the phone can dial codes and send messages, this works perfectly. For all HB account holders, mobile banking from Heritage Bank is available.
how to get heritage bank transfer code
There requirement that are needed which heritage bank user needs to follow in other to get heritage bank transfer code:
- Heritage bank account number.
- Debit cards, MasterCard number.
- Mobile phone with a valid sim card.
Trending Financial Issues
USSD CODE FOR HERITAGE BANK NIGERIA
Most banks have USSD codes that let customers conduct simple financial transactions whenever and wherever they want without using the internet or cellular data the goodnew is that heritage bank has their ussd code to send and tranfer anytime and everywhere.
You only need to activate the transfer code service on your phone in order to use it.
USSD code for Heritage Bank Nigeria is *745#.
HOW TO ACTIVATE HERITAGE BANK NIGERIA USSD CODE USING YOUR PHONE
To activate the Heritage Bank USSD code on your phone in Nigeria, follow these steps:
- Dial *745* your account number* the last six digits of your card*.
- On the following screen, enter one (1) to continue the activation.
- Select your card’s type.
- Enter the card’s expiration date. It is visible on the back of your card.
- The account number you want to use for all transactions is up for selection.
- Create a PIN with four (4) digits.
- Verify your PIN and account number.
- To complete the activation process, press Send now.
How To Send Money Using Heritage Bank Transfer Code
To transfer money, simply follow the instructions below. A phone number connected to your Heritage Bank account is required.
- Dial *322*030*ACCOUNTNUMBER*AMOUNT# (for example, *322*030*0123456789*10000#) to send money to Heritage Bank and other Bank accounts.
- Choose the recipient’s bank, then carry out your transaction.
- Verify that the recipient’s full name matches the one you have in mind by checking.
- To confirm your transfer or the mobile transfer pin that you created, enter your PIN or the last four digits of your ATM MasterCard.
Heritage bank has placed N100, 000 as the limit for daily mobile money transfers. When your transaction has been approved, Heritage Bank will send you a debit alert.
Charge Per Transaction: Heritage Bank charges a transfer fee for mobile banking. Once you make a money transfer from your account, this amount is subtracted. They charge anywhere between 50 and 60 naira.
How To Check Heritage Bank Account Balance
After the transaction, dial *322*030# and adhere to the on-screen instructions to check the balance in your Heritage Bank account. Please keep in mind that you must use the phone number you provided when opening your Heritage Bank account.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I transfer money from Heritage Bank to another bank?
What is Heritage Bank Transfer pin?
How do I activate my USSD bank account?
How do I transfer money from my Heritage Bank app?