how to get a loan on Zamcash – In Zambia, Zamcash is a straightforward, entirely online lending platform that offers instant, short-term loans to help with unforeseen costs or urgent cash needs. With our simple application process, you can apply for a Zamcash loan any time of day or night, seven days a week, and receive cash immediately. Salary advance loans are offered by Zamcash, a straightforward, quick, and entirely online lending platform, in Zambia.
How to get a loan on Zamcash
Obtaining a loan involves three steps.
- Create a profile. Sign up and fill out the online form with your basic information.
- Give the bare minimum of details. Give the bare minimum of your personal information and the required documentation.
- Within five minutes, receive mobile money. Make sure the online loan is something you want to receive.
How to register with Zamcash
- Enter identity data.
- Confirm e-mail address.
- Activate account.
How to repay Your Zamcash loan through MTN
Since everything can be done online, getting a Zamcash loan is simple. Whether using Airtel or MTN, repaying the loan is a piece of cake. These are the procedures to follow in order to repay your Zamcash loan via MTN.
- It is acceptable to use an MTN Mobile Money number other than the one on file with Zamcash. The reference number, which is your NRC number omitting the slashes (/), is what sets you apart.
- The transaction fee from MTN is K3.5. To make the process go more smoothly, be sure to have the entire loan repayment amount plus K3.5.
- At least 30 minutes must pass before your repayment appears on your Zamcash profile. You will receive a confirmation text from MTN Money once the payment has been made using your MTN wallet. You will receive a text message with a confirmation once the Zamcash system has processed the repayment, which should take around 30 minutes.
You can get in touch with your Zamcash loan officer and they will ask you to forward the text you received from MTN if you want the confirmation to arrive much quicker.
Here are the steps to take in order to repay your Zamcash loan on MTN after that.
- Dial *115#
- Select option 3 “Pay Bill”
- Select option 6 ” Retail Payment”
- Enter “zam” on Merchant Code
- Enter the full repayment amount
- If you omit the slashes from your NRC number, enter Reference (strokes)
- Enter your MTN mobile money PIN
Trending Issues and recruitment:
- how to get flutterwave pos machine in 2023
- Nomba kudi pos charges
- List of Tecno phones and prices at slot
- fudma portal for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Samsung a32 price in Nigeria
- how much is itel p37
- Benue subeb application portal
- Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission Shortlisted Candidates 2022