fidelity bank transfer code : Outstanding online, personal banking, SME banking, corporate, investment, agricultural, and private banking services are offered by Fidelity Bank.
What is the transfer code for fidelity bank, you might want to inquire. Well, *770# is the Fidelity Bank Transfer Code. It’s a magic number that makes it easier to use Fidelity banking services while at home, as I mentioned earlier. The Fidelity bank code can be used on any phone, which is a good thing.
You may not always feel like going to the bank or an ATM pay point. You can conduct a number of transactions from the comfort of your home using your Fidelity bank account by using the Fidelity mobile bank transfer code.
- How To Activate Wema Bank Transfer Code 2022
- access diamond bank transfer code 2022/2023
- Moniepoint POS | How To Get Moniepoint POS Machine
- Keystone Bank Code | How To Check Account Balance On Keystone Bank
Fidelity bank ussd code
The Fidelity Bank USSD transfer code is a 3-digit multipurpose code that works with all of the bank’s main fundamental products and services. Corporate accounts cannot use the *770# code; rather, it is only available to their retail individual customers via their registered phone numbers.
|2||BUY AIRTIME||*770*Amount# OR *770*Phone Number*Amount#|
|3||PAY BILLS||*770*Biller Code*Amount#|
|4||TRANSFER FUNDS||*770*Destination Account*Amount#|
|6||GET ACCOUNT NUMBER/BVN||*770*5#|
|10||ACCOUNT BLOCKING||*770*Phone Number#|
How to activate fidelity bank transfer code
Simply learn how to activate the Fidelity bank transfer code before you begin using it. the steps are listed below;
Step 1: Dial *770*00# on the phone number you used to open your Fidelity Bank account.
Step 2: Enter the last four digits number on your ATM Card. Create a 4-digit pin in
step 3: (Just like your ATM PIN). This PIN will be used to approve trans
How to transfer money from Fidelity bank
The Fidelity Bank USSD Money Transfer Code is *770#.
• You must first dial *770# if you have never used the service before. You will need to choose a 4-digit PIN for your account and enter your NUBAN (Fidelity bank account number).
• Just enter the following code: *770*NUBAN Account number*Amount#;
For instance, dial *770*1234567890*4000# to send N4000 to someone’s first bank account. Next, choose the recipient bank’s name from the list.
How to check fidelity bank account number via SMS
Use your phone’s USSD code to check your Fidelity Bank account number by following these steps:
- Please enter *770# on the mobile phone number you have on file with Fidelity Bank Nigeria.
- Select to obtain an account number or BVN.
- Type in your 4-digit Fidelity Bank transfer PIN at this point.
- Click “Send.”
- You will immediately get an SMS containing your Fidelity Bank account number.
- fidelity bank ussd code for account number
- how to activate fidelity bank ussd code
- how to unlock fidelity ussd code
- fidelity bank transfer code on the phone