Chrisland university – Private university Chrisland University is situated in Ogun state, a state in southwest Nigeria that is rapidly developing. Nigeria has the most universities in the state of Ogun. The university was established to conduct research that satisfies societal needs. It is a nonreligious institution, so it has some diversity in terms of religion and culture.
Programs leading to a bachelor’s degree are available from Chrisland University in the social sciences, management, and arts. Admission to this university is competitive but not particularly challenging. If you meet all the requirements, you have a good chance of being accepted. Although we don’t have exact numbers, we think the staff and student body are reasonably populated.
- Crawford University School Fees
- How Much Is Augustine University School Fees
- How much is Babcock university school fees
- How Much Is Afe Babalola University School Fees
- How Much Is Lasu School Fees 2022/2023
Chrisland university school fees
|7||Acceptance Fee (Non-Refundable||50,000.00|
Method of Payment
- Go to the Chrisland University website.
- To access the student login panel, enter your email address and password.
- To continue, click “PAYMENT.”
- Enter your Level and Semester information before clicking “PAY.”
- Print your invoice
- Proceed to make a payment using Remita or any authorized commercial banks.
Chrisland university courses
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CRIMINOLOGY AND SECURITY STUDIES
- CYBER SECURITY
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS:
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE:
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
Chrisland university cut off mark
The Departmental Cut Off Mark has not yet been made public, despite CLU’s announcement of the 2022 JAMB Cut Off Marks. UTME candidates only need a minimum score of 180 before they can admit them to the university.
Due to the large number of students who are interested in attending Chrisland University (CLU), the admissions process is competitive, and chances of acceptance are determined by test scores.
The CLU cut off mark is 180.
Note: Earning the minimum CLU cutoff mark does not guarantee admission to your top-choice degree program; instead, confirmation is dependent on your Post-UTME score, O’Level grades, subject combination, JAMB score, and other factors.
- chrisland university dress code
- chrisland university cut off mark for nursing
- chrisland university courses and fees
- chrisland university cut off mark 2022
- chrisland university school fees
- chrisland university cut off mark for law
- chrisland university fees for nursing
Leave a Comment