Air Force Direct Short Service Recruitment 2022 – The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) has begun the process of recruiting graduates and post-graduates with the appropriate qualifications to serve as Air Force Direct Short Service Recruitment 2022 for cadets in a variety of professions for the year 2022.
According to a statement released by the Director of NAF Public Relations and Information, Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet, “Interested applicants must be citizens of Nigeria, must be single, and must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years old.”
“In addition, applicants are required to have a minimum qualification of Upper Credit or Second Class Upper Division from a recognized university, polytechnic, or other tertiary institution.
“Candidates should also be aware that the NYSC discharge certificate is a mandatory requirement.
“From the 19th of December 2022 until the 30th of January 2023, interested applicants should submit their applications online through the NAF recruitment portal at www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
Requirements for Air Force Direct Short Service recruitment 2022
- Applicants must have a Nigerian.
- Applicants must be between 20 and 30 years of age by September 30, 2022. (25 – 40 years for Medical Consultants)
- Applicants must hold a degree.
- Each applicant must be Single.
- All applicants must be medically and physically fit and meet the medical and employment requirements of the Nigerian Air Force.
- Minimum height requirements are 1.66m or 5.4ft for men and 1.63m or 5.3ft for women.
- Applicants must possess at least a Second Class Upper Division for first-degree holders and an Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must have earned credit in English Language and Mathematics, as well as three additional credits in degree-related subjects.
- Computer literacy will be a definite plus.
- Minimum of four credits earned in no more than two attempts on the WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicants are required to hold certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria.
- At the time of application for Air Force Direct Short Service recruitment, applicants must possess a NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC.
Trending Recruitments in Nigeria
- kaduna state teachers recruitment 2022
- npc adhoc staff recruitment
- NCDC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army
- Nigeria Immigration
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Air Force DSSC form out for 2022?
What are the requirements for Air Force short service?
Is airforce shortlist 2022 2023 Out?
How to check Air Force Shortlist 2022?
Leave a Comment